1200-C Permitting

Your 1200-C permit consultant to help you comply with the environmental regulations for your construction project.

Any construction project that disturbs 1 acre of soil is required to be covered by an Erosion and Sediment Control Permit and site inspector.

Point Environmental can do this for you because:

flower icon

We have in the field experience and see first hand where erosion control plans succeed and fail.

clover icon

For us, erosion control plans are our passion and specialty, not an after thought of the planning process.

wheat icon

We can produce and stamp plans without going through a survey and AutoCAD process, saving you thousands of dollars.

How this works

  • We perform a site investigation, do the design or change the design and talk to the local authorities
    to make sure your project is compatible with your local land use. 
  • We fill out a permit application and create the erosion and sediment control plan (ESCP) drawings. 
  • You get a chance to review the permit application and the ESCP design prior to the submittal to DEQ which can take anywhere between 2-4+ weeks to approve.

Additional Resources

Jake Hofeld, P.E. Senior Engineer Waterways consulting, Inc.
quote icon

“Point Environmental provides high quality work on my projects and are always responsive and easy to work with. Mike and his team demonstrate a real commitment to environmental stewardship, which is why they are my go-to when I need assistance with navigating the permitting and construction on challenging sites.”

Jake Hofeld, P.E.
Senior Engineer
Waterways consulting, Inc.